Is my cannabis-based business eligible for a CRE loan?
Although loans for your cannabis-based businesses typically won’t involve a bank, your company will still be required to meet specific criteria when you apply. Private equity firms, venture capitalists and other investors will likely need to be sure they have a good chance of getting a return on their money.
For these investors you must generally:
- Be a business in operation for at least six months.
- Be incorporated as an LLC, limited company or S corporation.
- Have a personal credit score of at least 500.
- Have no criminal record and able to pass a background check.
- Have gross monthly sales of at least $10,000. If you’re a startup, have a solid business plan.
- Have a business bank account.
If you think you meet those criteria, contact us to make it happen. Call us at 904-712-0054, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to get more information.